Yellow Ball Practice -Juniors
4 Jul 2020 - 8 Aug 2020
4:30pm - 6:00pm
Yellow Ball Practice for Junior Intermediate Players Every Saturday 4.30pm – 6pm
- All junior members who are intermediate standard (ie who can play yellow ball and know the scoring system & rules quite well ).
- This weekly event will run as long as there is interest.
- Please arrive for 4.25 so that play can start at 4.30pm.
- There might be a tennis ball or two as a weekly prize!
- You do not need to be available every single Saturday
- €2 per player per session
- Sign up to WhatsApp at any time by contacting the coaching coordinator, Helen Purtill on (086) 3202462
- Once you’ve signed up, communication will be via WhatsApp and you will be prompted to specify availability for each session.
- We wont be providing any refreshments at these weekly sessions so please send along a refillable water beaker and a snack if you think your junior/s will need one.
PLEASE NOTE: Times of sessions can vary so it’s essential to sign up to WhatsApp so that you are kept informed of any time changes. The time on this website is the usual time of this session.