Yellow Ball Practice-Juniors
4 May 2019 - 26 Oct 2019
4:20pm - 6:00pm
Yellow Ball Practice for Junior Intermediate Players Every Saturday
- All junior members who are intermediate standard (ie who can play yellow ball and know the scoring system & rules quite well ) and who are currently in 4th 5th or 6th class in primary school or 1st or 2nd year in secondary school are invited to sign up for these practice training sessions.
- The aim would get these juniors ready for leagues and future matches
- This weekly event will run until the end of the summer. It will continue as long as there is interest.
- There might be a tennis ball or two as a weekly prize!
- You do not need to be available every single Saturday
- Free of charge
- We would ask for donations of ball(s) though please!
- Format will vary weekly depending on numbers
- Sign up any time by contacting [email protected]
- Communication will be via whatsapp once you’ve signed up
- We wont be providing any refreshments at these weekly sessions so please send along a refillable water beaker and a snack if you think your junior/s will need one