Doubles/Singles Ladder Leagues
17 Apr 2023 - 19 Jul 2023
Dear Tennis Members,
We are excited to announce that our Tennis Ladder League 2023 is starting on the 17th of April and will continue until the 30th of September. We invite all interested members to participate in this event.
The cost of the entire league is only €5 per event, which can be paid in cash to the club captains. Please indicate your interest or ask any questions by sending an email to [email protected].
Subject: LADDER LEAGUE 2023
Your name & only for doubles your partner’s name
The ladder league is a great opportunity to improve your tennis skills, and meet new players and it’s great training if you are interested in playing outside our club.
Tennis Ireland 2023 Calendar
The league will be conducted according to the regulations mentioned below:
The league is open to all Senior members (18yrs+) of the club, regardless of ability.
Each match will be the best of three sets, with a 10-point tiebreak in lieu of the third set.
Results must be entered within 24 hours of completion of the match.
The ladder will be updated automatically, and players will be promoted or demoted according to their result.
If you are interested playing doubles with any member, suggest that the two of you team up for the league together. This can be a great way to bond and work together towards a common goal.
Full regulations below:
- Entry deadline 14th of April
- Team will be placed in a division by the selectors
- Book your court
- Contact your oppositions
- Matches are best-of-3 sets with a 10-point tiebreak in lieu of the third set.
- A 7-point set tiebreak is played when the game count is tied during a set and a 10-point match tiebreak is played when each team has taken a set
- Duration of the match its 1hour or 1hour and 30 minutes max* ( if you need extra time please rearrange and reschedule your game )
- Type of Results to Collect – Games – example 2-0 or 2-1
- Points awarded automatically for playing each match 1
- Points awarded for each point scored 1
- Number of players promoted / demoted 1
- Each individual league will have a max of 4 Team/players and a minimum of 3 Team/players
- No subs aloud during the stage but only at the beginning of the next stage
- Match winners need to update the portal with the final score
– Sign in on your ebookingonline
– Enter your Member No.
– Click on Leagues
– Choose the league by using the drop-down menu
– Enter the score for you and your opponent
– At the end of the stage the first team of each division will go up
– At the end of the stage the Last team of each division will go down
- 0 point will be applied if at the end of the stage the match is not played
- Match can’t be played after the stage closing date (with no exceptions)
- Duration of the Ladder league is 4 month – Schedule as follow –
– Stage 1 from 17th of April to 17th of May
– Stage 2 from 18th of May to 18th of June
– Stage 3 from 19th of June to 19th of July
– Stage 4 from 1st of September to 30th of September
– At the end of stage four, prize given to the first place ofeach
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to play against some of the best tennis players in the club and improve your skills. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Efi & June
To manage your bookings or change your email preferences visit the Club Booking system at: