Junior Events 2020
A return to junior events will take place in line with the easing of restrictions. For phase 1 and 2, there won’t be any organised junior activities. See the guidelines. None of the events listed below have been confirmed yet.
|30 Apr 2021 - 25 Jun 2021||Yellow Ball #20x20 Group (5-6pm)||5:00pm - 6:00pm||Yellow Ball #20x20 Group (5-6pm) This is not formal coaching [...] Read more|
|2 May 2021 - 27 Jun 2021||Yellow Ball Practice -Juniors||4:30pm - 6:00pm||Yellow ball practice session for junior members Read more|
|20 Jun 2021||Red Ball Junior Event||9:00am - 10:00am||practice session for red ball junior members Read more|
- July/august – 88th Irish junior close championships of Ireland, Rushbrooke (tbc)
- August/september-Munster branch Summer cup teams of four 2b2g (tbc)
- September-KBTC Club Championships
- October-Autumn singles competition
- Winter Doubles League
-ALL OF THE ABOVE REFER TO JUNIOR EVENTS.
-CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR UPDATES.
-EXACT DETAILS OF EVENTS WILL BE SENT BY EMAIL CLOSER TO THE DATE (NB except practice sessions which are via WhatsApp groups-please contact us if you wish to be added)
– FRIENDLY HOME/AWAY MATCHES WITH LOCAL CLUBS REGULARLY THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
– CONTACT US AT [email protected] IF YOU SPOT ANY ERRORS/OMMISSIONS OR HAVE ANY QUIRIES.