Court Booking Rules
- Time slots are of 1.5 hours (90 mins) duration, except between 3pm and 6pm Monday to Friday when time slots are of one hour duration.
- All players intending to play must be named on all court bookings, i.e., the players named on the court booking system must be the people playing at that time!
- Players not listed on the online booking system should be entered as ‘guest’ and named on the booking slot.
- A maximum of two slots only may be booked in advance at peak times. Peak times are considered as 6pm – 9pm and when coaching is taking place.
- Booking is only possible one week in advance.
- A maximum of two time slots per day may be booked by any member. Slots cannot be consecutive and a maximum of one booking before 6pm and one after 6pm is allowed.
- Juniors may not book courts from 7.30pm onwards. Over 16s, however, are allowed to play with a senior member.
- Senior players may not book courts to play with juniors under 16 years of age after 7.30pm.
- Players are required to cancel court bookings if they are not going to use the time slot. If players arrive more than 15 minutes late, their booking is forfeited.
- Competition matches have priority over all over court bookings.
All other KBTC rules, procedures and policies are detailed in the embedded document below, which was revised (28th March 2019) to include information on the Club’s implementation of GDPR (General Data Protection Rules).
(Depending on bandwidth, it may be slow to load. Refreshing your browser should help.)